- Ensure security to buildings, all assets, and staff
- Maintain the asset register in order and track the movement of Assets.
- Ensures that pool and allocated vehicles are maintained in a roadworthy condition and that the relevant procedures comply.
- Ensures log books are completed and the returns on vehicles usage are submitted every month to the Accountant
- Supervises the execution of the security and transport contracts.
- Supervises drivers and security staff.
- Ensures that venue booking facilities and equipment is in good working order.
- Carries out an annual physical stock count of fixed assets at Head Office and all branches.
- Places requisitions for goods and services in terms of existing policies and procedures.
- Responsible for coming up with an annual maintenance plan and budgets in line with the organization’s strategic plan.
- Prepares monthly returns on mileage and fuel consumption analysis for all SAZ vehicles.
- Responsible for keeping vehicle and assets insurance update and providing an annual report on the same.
- BSc degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Professional qualification in Business Administration is an added advantage
- Clean Class 4 drivers license is a must.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in administration
- Knowledge of Quality Management systems (ISO 9001:2015) and Risk Management will be an added advantage
- Working with SAP
Applications accompanied by detailed CV shall be submitted by 07 July 2019 to:
Human Capital Manager
Standards Association of Zimbabwe
P.O Box 2259
229total visits,3visits today