Environmental Management System (ISO 14001) EMS Certification Scheme
The SAZ is the registered owner of the Environmental Management System (EMS) certification mark
The SAZ EMS mark indicates that the organization EMS complies with SAZ’s ISO 14001. This mark may be shown on letterheads, advertising material etc, but not on products.
Benefits of the EMS Certification Scheme
- Efficient utilisation of resources
- Reduction of waste
- Cost savings
- Reduced environmental risks
- Potential for reduced public liability insurance costs
- Improved corporate image
- Enhanced market opportunities
- It is a credible marketing tool and improves profit.
Both the SAZS ISO 9001 and 14001 certification schemes are accredited by the South African National Accreditation System (SANAS). This means that SAZ Quality Assurance Department is internationally recognized as being competent and impartial to certify organizations to these two schemes.
424total visits,5visits today